mercredi, mai 19, 2010

The Silent Majority: Liberal writer wanted.

The Silent Majority: Liberal writer wanted.

Cher ami, cher frère de The Silent Majority
Cette idée de "Majorité silencieuse" trotte depuis quelques temps dans ma tête. Je suis heureux de te rencontrer. Je suis français, je ne parle pas ta langue mais suis de tout cœur avec toi.
J'écris mes articles dans mon cœur, conscient que nous sommes tous réunis les uns au autres, ils se propagent et j'ai aujourd'hui avec toi la joie de voir qu'ils prennent
forme.
Heureux de te connaître
Sosefo "Life is Life"

http://sosefo7.blogspot.com/
-----------------------------
Dear friend, dear brother of The Silent Majority
This idea of "silent majority" trot for some time in my head. I am pleased to meet you. I am French, I do not speak your language, but my heart is all with you.
I write my articles in my heart, knowing that we are all gathered in one another, they spread and today I have with you the joy of seeing that they take
form.
Glad to know you
Sosefo "Life is Life"

Aucun commentaire: